- *Pollen accidentally enters body*
- Immune system:What the hell is that?
- Pollen:Oh hey. Sorry. We got a bit lost. The wind kinda bl-
- Immune system:OH GOD WE'RE UNDER ATTACK
- Pollen:What?!? No! We just got lo-
- Immune system:OPEN THE FLOODGATES
- Pollen:The what?
- Mucus membranes:Sir. All the floodgates?
- Immune system:ALL OF THEM.
- Pollen:Wait. Wait. You don't... Oh shi-
- [Dramatic music]
i was feeling nostalgic for 7th grade and scene days and listening to pop punk bands whose tee shirts i could buy at hot topic (and secretly listening to hannah montana sometimes even though i’d never openly admit it)
This literally spans from Elementary school to 10th grade.
You pulled out Yellowcard?! WHAT?! They were everything around 5th grade!!!
This makes me want to listen to Switchfoot so bad…